Monday, May 16, 2016

for the coming week

Father in heaven,

please give me courage and wisdom for the coming week:

to finish up my paper
to hand in my resignation
to handle the questions that follow
and to start the search, anew, for the next job.

please also guide me in my interaction with starfish - i honestly don't have much hope for this, but hope that it can at least end on a good note.

courage, wisdom....to know what to say, when to keep quiet, when to make a move, when to stand still, and when to walk away. I know you've been around me all through my journey thus far....now, more than ever, i'm feeling hesitant and doubtful. I really need to feel you there and have you guidance.

Amen.


Teach me your ways, O Lord;
    make them known to me.
Teach me to live according to your truth,
    for you are my God, who saves me.
    I always trust in you.
Psalms 25:4-5

No comments:

Post a Comment