Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Parting words. (6)

Dear DC,

Even as much as I love you, given your current decision, I cannot stay. I have to love myself too, and therefore I cannot stay, at this moment. 

But please - because I cannot be around to care for you for now: please care for yourself. Please love yourself, and the meaning is manifold: To love yourself is to be true to yourself, and also to want to become as best a D as you can be. 

I think positives and affirmatives may work better on you, so i'll try this.
Please don't be too headstrong, learn to accept suggestions and criticisms when they are due.
Please continue to be humble: it doesn't diminish your own worth.
Please have courage, to stand up for what is important to you, even in the face of challenges. Take your chances. 

(I won't forgive you for not pursuing law, if you really want it, simply coz i've stepped away. I will still help you.)

G. 


No comments:

Post a Comment